Friday, January 21, 2011

Preparation

Today I spent most of my day getting ready to go back to school. I did a couple loads of laundry and packed all of my clothes. I just have to pack a few more things which I'll have time to do tomorrow before I leave. I decided I needed some new movies to bring back so I switched some dvds in my case with some that I found the other day! My brother had his 3rd snow day of the week today so we hung out a lot and played Dance Central once again. I'm going to miss it while I'm at school! It's a lot of fun and is good exercise. I think that you can find the dances on youtube, so I'm going to try and just follow the dance moves from my laptop :) For dinner we got my favorite pizza as my last dinner home (bbq chicken...yum). We also have a nice fire going and are hanging out for the rest of the night. I'm so excited to go back to school tomorrow!

Click here to follow my blog with Facebook! Once you click on that link you just have to allow the application named "Networked Blogs" :)



No comments:

Post a Comment