Thursday, January 6, 2011

Chopsticks & Scrapbooks

Today when I got home I decided to go through some things in my room and organize them. I ended up coming across an old scrapbook that I started a while ago. It's a shame that I stopped working on it, I only got a couple pages done. I'm thinking of starting a new one or continuing the one that I found. I also found my prom ticket and other tickets for the high school dances I went to. It was neat to bring back some memories after finding these things. For dinner we ordered Chinese..yum :) Later in the evening I skyped a couple of my friends from school who are visiting me on Saturday! I'm really excited to see them. I'm hoping that we don't get a big snow storm so that they will be able to make it here! 







No comments:

Post a Comment