Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Footprints

Today I woke up fairly early to be a little productive. I got ready and went over to Teddy's house to work out for a while. I've been feeling pretty lazy over the break so it was nice to run for a little bit. Later we took his dog for a walk around the neighborhood. I was freezing walking around outside and I hope it never gets that cold when I have to walk to class next semester. When I got back to my house, I found some footprints in my yard that I couldn't identify, so of course I took some pictures. I've been trying to figure out what kind of animal would leave these footprints. I think it's from a bird of some sort, but other than that I don't know. Anyways, I hung out at home for a while and then ended up going back to Teddy's for the night. We watched a little bit of the People's Choice Awards and watched a movie. Here are the pictures of the tracks in my yard!







No comments:

Post a Comment