Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Blue

Today was day two of classes. I only had one class today, Interpersonal Communication. I can tell it's not going to be my favorite class, but it shouldn't be too bad. That class was over by noon and then I had the rest of the day to relax! I walked around campus to run some errands and grabbed lunch to bring back to the room. I was playing around with the backgrounds for my Macbook and I had no intentions of making Taylor Swift my background because that would be too much..but I did anyways haha. The only reason why I did so is because the picture is really neat, plus I love the layout and colors of the photo. It's hard to describe, so I took shot of the screen. Later we played Just Dance on the Wii for a little while and watched Teen Mom 2. 



No comments:

Post a Comment