Monday, January 3, 2011

Loving Vacation.

Today I took advantage of having absolutely nothing to do. When I woke up I watched one of my new movies Ramona and Beezus. I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not, but I thought it was so adorable! When I was younger I used to read the books by Beverly Cleary about Ramona and Beezus. I actually enjoyed it and thought it was a really cute movie. After that I watched a couple more episodes of Dexter. I'm on season four and I wish I had season five! I'm actually not even sure if season five is out on dvd or not. I only have five more episodes to watch and I know once I'm finished with them I'm going to be missing it! Later in the day I went over to Teddy's house for dinner. We also watched a movie while we were there. I took some pictures of his dog Brandi while at his house. She is one of my favorite dogs and I posted a picture of her on my blog recently! Here are some more. When I was taking pictures of her she just stared at the camera and turned her head to the side hah she's a goofy puppy :)







No comments:

Post a Comment